CAPTIVATE CONNECT IS COMPATIBLE WITH BROADWORKS!
BroadSoft and Captivate Connect are cloud messaging solution partners using BroadSoft’s BroadWorks platform. In 2018, Broadworks is used by over 600 of the world’s largest telecommunications service providers. The easy implementation and flexibility of BroadWorks make it the telephony platform of choice. BroadSoft acknowledges the need for Captivate’s cloud messaging technology due to Captivate Connect passing their rigorous interoperability tests and subsequently, becoming an accredited BroadSoft BroadWorks service provider. With this phone technology, businesses are achieving greater caller satisfaction/customer experiences and service delivery to their end users.
HOW DOES CLOUD MESSAGING WORK ON BROADWORKS?
Captivate Connect’s cloud messaging technology links your phone service provider’s BroadWorks environment to our secure platform. This connection allows Captivate Connect to:
- Deliver no repeat phone audio – whether it is music, promotional messages, daily updating content or a quiz, callers will never hear the same thing twice.
- Have no practical limitation on the duration of phone audio, eliminating 4-minute files.
- Schedule messages to allow businesses to play specific promotional messages on particular dates for an allotted period. E.g. opening and closing times over the holiday season break.
- Not require installing a separate device.
- Remove the need for business intervention.
- Provides a report detailing MoH occurrence and duration.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING CAPTIVATE CONNECT?
The benefits of using Captivate Connect include:
- Management of your customer engagement for every office phone.
- Fast development with our SIP solution.
- Eliminates computer hardware headaches for the end user and service provider.
- No ongoing phone system administration from the service providers.
- Problem free phone messaging testing, with minimal engineer involvement.
- Unlimited phone messaging scalability, allowing flexibility of interactive phone engagement solutions.
- Eliminates the need for maintenance, upgrades or limited scalability of data storage.
- With servers on most continents, we are able to deploy cloud-based, interactive phone messaging services worldwide quickly and easily.
- Scheduling on-hold messaging, branding, data collection, campaigns, and company or event promotions.
- Delivering reports highlighting MoH occurrence and duration, and visitors to the website.
- Reduce phone call abandonment rates.